Payment Terms And Conditions
- Payment must be made prior to participating in our activities. Places cannot be reserved.
- If joining part way through an academic term training fees will be pro-rated.
- Annual registration fees are payable once per customer, per year and are reduced by 50 AED if paying in term 3.
- If payment is not made and a valid reason provided within two weeks of the activity commencing, My Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel your child’s activity place.
- Upon completing your booking, a booking confirmation will be sent via email which acts as your receipt.
- All prices are based on a termly fee, individual lessons are not permitted unless stated.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined. However, if we cancel a session then a make-up lesson will be offered, unless due to a force majeure.
- My Sports Academy has a general ‘no refund’ policy, however, exceptions will be made at the desecration of the management.
- If a child has been absent due to sickness for three consecutive sessions or more, My Sports Academy will offer make-up lessons, an accompanying doctors note will be required.
Refund And Cancellation Policy
- All prices are based on a termly fee, individual lesson bookings are not permitted unless stated.
- My Sports Academy has a general ‘no refund’ policy, however, exceptions will be made at the discretion of the management.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined in our club T&C’s. However, if we cancel a session then a make-up lesson will be offered, unless due to a force majeure.
- Make up classes cannot be transferred to the following term, nor will they be reimbursed if unused.
- If a member has been absent due to sickness for three consecutive sessions or more, My Sports Academy will offer make up lessons, an accompanying doctors note will be required.
- Cancellation policy – full refunds will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- Major illness
- Hospitalization and rehabilitation exceeding one week
- Relocation outside of the emirate in which the venue resides
Club Terms And Conditions
- Please note, club fees cover coaching services and are not attributable to individual coaches. We strive for continuity at all times and whilst every effort will always be taken to ensure that the training schedule remains consistent, occasionally sessions may need to be reduced and coaches may be substituted.
- Fees are calculated to include school holiday breaks and therefore club members are not entitled to make-up lessons for scheduled breaks.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined.
- Make-up lessons are ONLY available at the discretion of My Sports Academy management and will be considered under the following circumstances:
- If we cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues.
- If we cancel a lesson due to national holidays or unexpected school closures
- If an absence for three consecutive lessons or more is accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- When make-up lessons are due from us we will strive to offer as many convenient make-up times as possible, however, lessons will be structured around coach availability and coach to participant ratios.
- Make-up lessons will not be granted for any other reason. This includes, but is not restricted to; family holidays, single absences, school exams or clashes with other activities.
- Make-up lessons are not transferable and must be utilised in the same term as the missed lesson(s).
- Participants are required to train at their scheduled class times in order to maintain appropriate coach to participant ratios. These are factored into every My Sports Academy lesson and are in place to optimise individual and collective development.
- Any lesson cancellations will be communicated via our communication channels as soon as is practically possible. Occasionally, if out of our control this can be at short notice. We encourage parents to follow our social media platforms and ensure email information provided is kept up to date and accurate.
Attending and Leaving the Facility
Children 10 years and over with consent from the parent or guardian are allowed to attend or leave the facility alone. A 10 year or older child may bring or take a 7 year or older sibling to and from the facility.
Children 8 and 9 years must attend and leave the facility with a parent or guardian, but the parent or guardian may leave the facility, informing the coach of their location during the time of the session.
Children 7 years and under must always have a parent or guardian present within the facility.
- In line with MSA safeguarding policies, the use of mobile phone cameras, videoing equipment, and/or cameras of any kind is strictly prohibited on poolside and in changing areas during MSA and MSC sessions. If found to be videoing or taking photos you will be asked to delete the footage immediately. This policy can also be implemented pitch or courtside at the discretion of MSA staff.
- My Sports Academy staff may take photos or videos for training feedback or marketing purposes only, as per the activity consent form. If you would not like your child photographed please let a member of staff know.
- At My Sports Academy we respect and understand the importance of your data and privacy.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will never be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Our company policies and terms and conditions are accessible via our website www.mysportsacademydubai.com these can occasionally be updated and amended accordingly, to meet the needs of our industry and evolving business. Therefore, customers’ are encouraged to visit these sections in order to remain up to date with any changes. Modifications are effective on the day they are posted.
- My Sports Academy utilises a variety of communication methods including email, site/sport specific communications and our primary social media platforms; Facebook @mysportsacademydubai and Instagram @mysportsacademy both are used for latest news and time sensitive updates and we recommend following both platforms.
- Please ensure that our records are kept up to date to ensure all communication and updates are received. Our aim is to only send out relevant information relating to our clubs, events and latest news.
General Terms & Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering as a user of this website and are not permitted to transact either through the website or My Sports Hub.
- Should you make a payment for our products or services via our website, all details you’re asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. Please note multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement. The cardholder is encouraged to retain a copy of any transaction records along with My Sports Academy payment policies and T&C’s.