MSA Payment and Photography Policy
- All payments must be made with an accompanying booking form prior to the child participating in our activities. Places cannot be reserved unless approved by a Site Manager.
- If payment is not made and a valid reason provided within two weeks of the activity commencing, My Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel your child’s activity place.
- Consent forms will be provided and must also be completed and signed. Forms can also be completed online. If the form is not signed within two weeks of the activity commencing, you will be considered as having accepted all My Sports Academy Terms and Conditions.
- A receipt will be provided as confirmation of your booking.
- All prices are based on a termly fee, individual lessons are not permitted.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined below. However, if we cancel a session then a make-up lesson will be offered unless the cancellation is due to a force majeure.
- My Sports Academy has a general ‘no refund’ policy. However, exceptions will be made at the desecration of the management. A medical note may be required if due to injury or illness.
- If a child has been absent due to sickness for three consecutive sessions or more then My Sports Academy will offer to make up lessons for the missed sessions. An accompanying doctors note will be required.
- If joining part way through an academic term the fees will be pro-rated.
- Annual registration fees are payable once per customer, per year and are reduced by 50 AED if paying in term 3.
- Cancellation policy – Full refunds will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- Major illness
- Hospitalisation and rehabilitation exceeding one week
- Relocation outside of the emirate in which the venue resides
In line with MSA safeguarding policies, the use of mobile phone cameras, videoing equipment, and/or cameras of any kind is strictly prohibited on poolside and in changing areas during MSA and MSC sessions. If found to be videoing or taking photos you will be asked to delete the footage immediately. This policy can also be implemented pitch or courtside at the discretion of MSA staff.
My Sports Academy staff may take photos or videos for training feedback or marketing purposes only, as per the activity consent form. If you would not like your child photographed please let a member of staff know.