MSA - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kindly familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions stated below and thank you for choosing to swim with us.
- Please note swim fees cover coaching services and are not attributable to individual coaches. We strive for continuity at all times and whilst every effort will always be taken to ensure that the training schedule remains consistent, occasionally sessions may need to be reduced and coaches may be substituted.
- Fees are calculated to include school holiday breaks and therefore swimmers are not entitled to make-up lessons for scheduled breaks.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined below.
- Make-up swim lessons are ONLY available at the discretion of My Sports Academy management and will be considered under the following circumstances:
- If we cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues.
- If we cancel a lesson due to national holidays or unexpected school closures
- If an absence for three consecutive lessons or more is accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Make-up lessons will not be granted for any other reason. This includes, but is not restricted to; family holidays, single absences, school exams or clashes with other activities.
- Participants are required to swim at their scheduled class times in order to maintain appropriate coach to swimmer ratios. These are factored into every My Sports Academy lesson and are in place to optimise individual and collective development.
- If we cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances, we will strive to offer as many convenient times as possible, however, lessons will be structured around coach availability and coach to swimmer ratios.
- Make-up lessons are not transferable and must be utilised in the same term as the missed lesson(s).
- If we need to cancel your child’s lesson (due to teacher illness, facility repairs etc.) we will notify you as soon as is practically possible via text message and email.
- Cancellation policy – Full refunds will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- Major illness
- Hospitalisation and rehabilitation exceeding one week
- Relocation outside of the emirate in which the venue resides
With thanks, The My Sports Academy Team