Our holiday camps offer children the opportunity to participate in a range of sports and games in a fun, friendly and safe environment during their school holidays. Delivered by our highly qualified and passionate coaching team, our camp revolves around our philosophy of ‘learning through FUN’. The camp is designed to engage, entertain and also challenge participants through problem-solving, teams games and opportunities to experience and learn something new. We understand that young people are individuals, with different tastes, needs and requirements, which is why we are proud to offer a range of camp options.
INTERESTED? email firstname.lastname@example.org
MAC comprises of five primary zones – the sports zone, splash zone, game zone, creative zone and the imagination zone. Each zone is strategically placed within our daily timetables to meet the needs of each respective age group, whilst also considering the physical demands, external factors and group dynamic. The timetable is structured to engage and develop each and every camper; physically, socially and mentally. MAC runs from 9.00am-2.00pm with drop off from 8.45am. Our technique focussed, sport specific camps allow children to hone in on a single sport and enhance their development in a focused but fun environment. At camp, they’ll participate in the equivalent of 5 weeks worth of lessons over 5 days and this condensed learning often enables significant progress.
Five days of structured, development focused swimming lessons with our qualified swim team, cramming almost half a term’s swimming into just one week! Session’s range from 30 minutes – 2 hours depending on level. New swimmers are assessed on day one and place in their appropriate ability group. Depending on the star level coaches guide swimmers through water confidence and safety, to stoke technique and competitive swimming.
CC is the best of both worlds combining our MAC with HSS, five days at MAC along with five individual swim lessons all at the same venue. A member of our team escorts campers to and from MAC to the pool.
A camp specifically designed for our football mad contingent! FC can be held at an external facility or our very own custom-built, indoor football venue…The Arena. Players get to work on a variety of skills and techniques within themed days, learn about their favourite players and what makes them great and play in daily tournaments (both real and virtual on FIFA 15!). We guarantee a fun-filled, action packed week, full of as much football as they can handle. FC also runs from 9.am-2.00pm.
Why my Holiday Camps?
- They provide development opportunities for participants of all ages and sporting abilities.
- They can provide additional contact hours for gifted and talented sportsmen/women who may otherwise not get to play sport during that time period.
- They provide a social development platform, bringing groups of children together who otherwise may have limited interaction, offering leadership opportunities to more mature campers.
What makes us different?
1. Our camps are development focused, not simply a baby-sitting service
2. Our infrastructure allows our expert coaches to do what they do best,
3. Health and safety is of paramount importance at all times and our coach to
student ratios reflect this
4. Our camps are lead by our staff, not outsourced. Should the school wish we can
offer assistant work to school staff.