Babyshop Born to Swim Term 2 is NOW open for registration
My Sports Academy are delighted to announce that Babyshop Born to Swim is now open for registration for Term 2. Next term we are offering lessons on Friday morning at Victory Heights Primary School (indoor pool) and Saturday mornings at JESS Jumeriah and JESS Ranches. These classes are for babies aged from 4-36 months.
We will also be offering weekday classes at North London Collegiate School, please register your interest.
All pools are temperature controlled.
Each Swimming lesson is 30 minutes long and class length depends on the age of the child (in months). Children are grouped according to both age and ability, from the age of 4 months (minimum weight of 5.5kg) up to 4 years.
Please note that there must be a parent in the water with the child and can be Mum or Dad.
The terms starts are from Friday 19th January and runs until Friday 16th March running every week excluding Friday 16th February at Victory Heights.
The term starts on 20th January and runs until Saturday 17th March running every week excluding Saturday 17th February at JESS Jumeirah & JESS Ranches.
TERM FEES = AED 775 (inclusive of 5% VAT)
How to register? click https://mandssports.wufoo.eu/forms/z4gzy5v06fkmt7/ and complete the form.
What to bring?
- Swimsuit for child and parent (each child must be accompanied by an adult in the pool)
- Towel for child and parent.
- Any swimmers not potty trained must wear a swimming nappy
- A handy tip – dress your little one at home in their swimsuit and swim nappy and put a regular nappy over the top to keep dry till you reach the pool, no need to change at the pool then.
- Sunscreen is not necessary as the pools are shaded or indoors
If you have any futher questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have children older than 4 years old and would like them to learn to swim please email email@example.com